Saturday, October 28, 2006

"fat, draft-dodging, drug addict..."

























I assume everyone has heard Rush Limbaugh's "comments" about Michael J. Fox so I won't summarize them here. I did like it when Don Imus called Rush a, "fat, draft-dodging, drug addict -- jacking his maid up, having her buy dope for him -- That fat son of bitch, I mean, enough bad stuff can't happen to him,". I've had a chance to watch Michael J Fox in interviews afterwards and saw him this morning on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopolous. What a class act. Wanting to do something I decided to make a donation to the Michael J. Fox Foundation in honor of Michael J. Fox. You have the option of having a letter sent about your donation to someone (usually yourself for tax reasons I guess). I had it addressed to:

Rush Limbaugh
The Rush Limbaugh Show
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

So Rush can know that his hateful diatribe led to at least a few more dollars go to Michael J. Fox's Foundation and perhaps get embryonic stem cell research funding just a little sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home