Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Christmas party is getting a little too quiet. What ever shall I do?

There's no place like the internet if you want to get a quick nostalgia buzz. I found an old "Mr. Microphone" commercial on ifilm, and immediately remembered the younger males in the Shannon household talking major smack about the selling points of this product, i.e., that "professional entertainers" use this piece of crap; that dull parties will instantly turn festive once Mr. Microphone makes an appearance; because there are "no attaching wires, you're free to move around," enthusiastically demonstrated by our African-American friend; and finally, because it can play on "any FM radio," you can pick up "good-lookin'" chicks from your car. Did I mention my birthday is May 26?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home